Sponsorship Opportunities for
2017 are Open Here!
Our 2017 Sponsors Include:
Keynote Speaker: Greg Holick, Director of Cloud Storage Solutions, Quantum
Keynote Speaker: Lucas Wilson, Founder, SupersphereVR
Aaron Edell, GrayMeta
Adrian Herrera, Caringo
Alex Grossman, Symply
Allan McLennan, PADEM Media Group
Andrew Klein, Backblaze
Bob Thibadeau, Bright Plaza Inc
Brian Campanotti, Oracle
Bryan Mir, Blend Studios
Chris Barkoozis, Allied Vaughn
Chris Blandy, Fox
Chris Bross, Drive Savers
Cirina Catania, The Catania Group
Curtis Chan,Cognitive Impact
David Green, Amazon Web Services
Denise Muyco, StatusCore
Doug Hynes, StorageDNA
Douglas Fallstrom, Primary Data
Eliot Sakhartov, Microsoft
Erika Nortemann, TANDEM stills + motion
Keynote Speaker: Senior Sales Engineer, Aspera, an
Dave Elliott, Global Product Lead for Storage, Google's Cloud Platform
Gary Green, Avid
Gary Watson, Nexsan
George Krieger, Sphericam
Janae Lee, Agylstor Inc.
Jason Danielson, NetApp
Jeffrey Stansfield, Advantage Video Systems
Larry Jordan, Digital Production Buzz
Larry O'Connor, OWC
Ludovic Francois, MSolution.io
Melissa Perenson, Journalist
Michael Johnson, Sony OAI
Naveed Hussain, Red Hat
Pallab Chaterjee, M&E Tech
Paul Speciale, Scality
Phil Storey, XenData
Robert Herzan, Scale Logic
Sam Bogoch, Axle Video LLC
Timothy Standing, OWC Holding
Vladimir Alves, NGD Systems
Next Act of Digital Storage
Digital Storage Makes Art Happen!
to the one-day Creative Storage Conference to make valuable connections
and to understand and participate in the latest trends and requirements
for digital storage to serve creative minds and create new and growing
6 Sessions and 4 Keynotes Spread Over
the Day Cover:
- Storage Impact of 4K/HDR/VR on Storage Requirements from Capture to Studio
- Collaboration in the Clouds: Storing and Delivering Content Where it
- Content on the Move: Delivering Storage Content When and Where it is
- Preserving Digital Content—the Challenges, Needs, and Options
- Accelerating Workflows: Solid State Storage in Media and Entertainment
- Independent Panel—Protecting the Life of Content
Why you should attend!
- Don't miss this 11th Annual conference on Creative
- Hear how major media equipment suppliers and entertainment
industry customers use digital storage technology in all aspects of content
creation and distribution.
- Find out the role that digital storage plays in new
content distribution and marketing opportunities for a rapidly evolving
- See presentations on digital storage in digital acquisition
and capture, non-linear editing and special effects.
- Find out how to convert and preserve content digitally
and protect it in long-term dependable archives.
- Learn about new ways to create and use content metadata,
making it easier to find and use.
- Discover how to combine and leverage hard disk drives,
flash memory, magnetic tape and optical storage technology with new opportunities
in the digital media market.
- Be at the juncture of digital storage and the next
generation of storage for the professional media market.
- Meet folks that can help you further your business
and your career as well as future collaborators!
Prizes! Prizes! Prizes!
Many valuable digital
storage door prizes and give-aways!
Contact Us regarding
Exhibit and Sponsorship Opportunities!
produced by The
Entertainment Storage Alliance and Coughlin
Associates (Creative Storage ConferenceSM of Coughlin
MISSED THE 2016 CONFERENCE? To Buy Access to ALL of the Presentations
Click this Button
Website ©2016 Research
Development Consultants Inc.