Our 2016 Speakers
Roy Taylor, Corporate Vice President, Alliances, Content & VR,
Keynote Speaker: Kirill Tropin,
Product Manager, Google Cloud Storage
Keynote Speaker: Jeff Kember, Cloud
Solutions Architect, Media, Google
Aaron Edell, GrayMeta
Adrian Herrera, Caringo
Alex Grossman, Symply
Andy Marken, Marken Communications
Ben Bloom, Akamai
Brian Campanotti, Oracle
Chris Luther, SGL
Cirina Catania, Founder, The
David Cerf, StrongBox Data Solution
David Feller, Spectra Logic
David Rice, Cisco
Denis Leconte, Iron Mountain Entertainment
Dom Miuccio, Sony
Don Gabriel, Echostar
Ed Harper, Avid
Henry Zhang, Amazon Web Services
Janet LaFleur, Quantum
Jean Bozman, Hurwitz & Associates
Our 2016 Speakers
Jeff Greenwald, Sr. Director of Marketing, Western Digital Corporation
Speaker: Dave Frederick, Senior Director, Media and Entertainment,
Jeffrey Stansfield, Advantage Video Systems
Jim DeFilippis, TMS Consulting
Joe Arnold, SwiftStack
John Tkaczewski, FileCatalyst
Larry Jordan, LarryJordan.com
Larry O’Conner, OWC
Ludovic Francois, MSolution.IO
Lynn Orlando, HGST
Marty Shindler, iShindler
Michael King, DDN
Michelle Munson, Aspera (an
Nick Bicanic, Allied Post Audio
Phil Sciutto, HGST
Rob Davis, Mellanox
Rob Peglar, Micron
Tien Shiah, Samsung
Tim Stutt, Atimba
Woody Woodhall, Allied Post Audio
Conference Theme: The
Art of Storage
to the one-day Creative Storage Conference to make valuable connections
and to understand and participate in the latest trends and requirements
for digital storage to serve creative minds and create new and growing
6 Sessions and
4 Keynotes Spread Over the Day Cover:
- Tomorrow’s Blockbusters: Changing Needs and
Sources for Production Storage
- Storage for Artists: Challenges and Opportunities in Post Production
- Content on the Move: Delivering Storage Content When and Where it is
- Archiving: Don’t Leave the Good Stuff Behind
- Accelerating Workflows: Solid State Storage in Media and Entertainment
- Conversation with Independent Storytellers
Why you should attend!
- Don't miss this 10th Annual conference on Creative
- Hear how major media equipment suppliers and entertainment
industry customers use digital storage technology in all aspects of content
creation and distribution.
- Find out the role that digital storage plays in new
content distribution and marketing opportunities for a rapidly evolving
- See presentations on digital storage in digital acquisition
and capture, non-linear editing and special effects.
- Find out how to convert and preserve content digitally
and protect it in long-term dependable archives.
- Learn about new ways to create and use content metadata,
making it easier to find and use.
- Discover how to combine and leverage hard disk drives,
flash memory, magnetic tape and optical storage technology with new opportunities
in the digital media market.
- Be at the juncture of digital storage and the next
generation of storage for the professional media market.
- Meet folks that can help you further your business
and your career as well as future collaborators!
Prizes! Prizes! Prizes!
Many valuable digital
storage door prizes and give-aways!
Contact Us regarding
Exhibit and Sponsorship Opportunities!
produced by The
Entertainment Storage Alliance and Coughlin
Associates (Creative Storage ConferenceSM of Coughlin
MISSED THE 2015 CONFERENCE? To Buy Access to ALL of the Presentations
Click this Button
Website ©2016 Research
Development Consultants Inc.