The Eleventh AnnualCreative Storage Conference
brings together digital storage providers, equipment and software manufacturers
and end users. The conference focuses on the use of digital storage for the
creation and distribution of entertainment.The 2017 conference will be one
day long with sessions focusing on:
- Storage for Artists: Challenges and Opportunities in Content
- Post-Production Storage
- Collaboration in the Clouds: Storing and Delivering Content
Where it is needed
- Content on the Move: Delivering Storage Content When and Where
it is Needed
- Archiving: Don’t Leave the Good Stuff Behind
- Accelerating Workflows: Solid State Storage in Media and Entertainment
- Conversations with Independent Storytellers
There will also be four keynote talks during the conference
and perhaps a sponsored reception in the evening.
The conference will provide a unique environment for networking
with a diverse and important group of corporate officers, analysts, and
professionals that will be shaping the future of entertainment content
creation and distribution.
Sponsorship and speaker opportunities are available for
Links to sponsorship and call
Website ©2016 Research
Development Consultants Inc.