Sponsorship Opportunities for
2018 are Open Here!
Our 2018 Sponsors Already Include:
Our 2017 Sponsors Include:
Our First 2018 Keynote
Keynote Speaker: Aaron Semmel, Executive Producer and CEO of BoomBoomBooya
Keynote Speaker: Greg Holick, Director of Cloud Storage Solutions, Quantum
Keynote Speaker: Lucas Wilson, Founder, SupersphereVR
Aaron Edell, GrayMeta
Adrian Herrera, Caringo
Alex Grossman, Symply
Allan McLennan, PADEM Media Group
Andrew Klein, Backblaze
Bob Thibadeau, Bright Plaza Inc
Brian Campanotti, Oracle
Bryan Mir, Blend Studios
Chris Barkoozis, Allied Vaughn
Chris Blandy, Fox
Chris Bross, Drive Savers
Cirina Catania, The Catania Group
Curtis Chan,Cognitive Impact
David Green, Amazon Web Services
Denise Muyco, StatusCore
Doug Hynes, StorageDNA
Douglas Fallstrom, Primary Data
Eliot Sakhartov, Microsoft
Erika Nortemann, TANDEM stills + motion
We are actively seeking M&E Professional's questions and topics for the 2018 Creative Storage Conference. Submit Your top 3 HERE
Keynote Speaker: Senior Sales Engineer, Aspera, an
Dave Elliott, Global Product Lead for Storage, Google's Cloud Platform
Gary Green, Avid
Gary Watson, Nexsan
George Krieger, Sphericam
Janae Lee, Agylstor Inc.
Jason Danielson, NetApp
Jeffrey Stansfield, Advantage Video Systems
Larry Jordan, Digital Production Buzz
Larry O'Connor, OWC
Ludovic Francois, MSolution.io
Melissa Perenson, Journalist
Michael Johnson, Sony OAI
Naveed Hussain, Red Hat
Pallab Chaterjee, M&E Tech
Paul Speciale, Scality
Phil Storey, XenData
Robert Herzan, Scale Logic
Sam Bogoch, Axle Video LLC
Timothy Standing, OWC Holding
Vladimir Alves, NGD Systems
Storage Enabling Immersive Content
Storage Takes Off!
to the one-day Creative Storage Conference to make valuable connections
and to understand and participate in the latest trends and requirements
for digital storage to serve creative minds and create new and growing
Media and Entertainment is embracing IP-workflows and cloud storage. Flash memory is starting to be used for post production and other applications. All this is needed to provide enough storage and performance for 4K, 8K, HDR and multi-camera (e.g. 360-video) projects while keeping costs under control. In media and entertainment, digital storage is taking off.
8 Sessions and 4 Keynotes Spread Over
the Day Cover:
- There’s an IP in my workflow: Digital Storage for modern 8K/4K, HDR, Content Creation and Post Production
- The Real State of Virtual Reality: What does it take to be successful?
- What is the Best Bus for Your Workflows to Ride?
- Collaboration in the Clouds: Storing and Delivering Content Where it is Needed
- Rise of the Machines: Machine Learning Enables the Future of Asset Management, Metadata and Security in Media and Entertainment
- Preserving Digital Content—the Challenges, Needs, and Options
- The Front Lines of Media and Storage
Why you should attend!
- Don't miss this 12th Annual conference on Creative
- Hear how major media equipment suppliers and entertainment
industry customers use digital storage technology in all aspects of content
creation and distribution.
- Find out the role that digital storage plays in new
content distribution and marketing opportunities for a rapidly evolving
- See presentations on digital storage in digital acquisition
and capture, non-linear editing and special effects.
- Find out how to convert and preserve content digitally
and protect it in long-term dependable archives.
- Learn about new ways to create and use content metadata,
making it easier to find and use.
- Discover how to combine and leverage hard disk drives,
flash memory, magnetic tape and optical storage technology with new opportunities
in the digital media market.
- Be at the juncture of digital storage and the next
generation of storage for the professional media market.
- Meet folks that can help you further your business
and your career as well as future collaborators!
What Our Attendees Say!
"Creative Storage for the Mass Media Age." —Bismark Espinoza, JPL
“Creative Storage is always a great forum for discussing key issues and opportunities..." —Alex Grossman, CEO, Symply
Prizes! Prizes! Prizes!
Many valuable digital
storage door prizes and give-aways!
Contact Us regarding
Exhibit and Sponsorship Opportunities!
produced by The
Entertainment Storage Alliance and Coughlin
Associates (Creative Storage ConferenceSM of Coughlin
MISSED THE 2017 CONFERENCE? To Buy Access to ALL of the Presentations
Click this Button
See Candid Photos from the 2017 Conference
Website ©2017 Research
Development Consultants Inc.